Rococo’s Modern Life
Once upon a con, Scarlet was assigned to interview Innocent World’s Yumi Fujiwara. Right after the interview, Miss Fujiwara introduced her to the Innocent World boutique at the con. The style reminded Scarlet of Samantha Parkington and Victorian porcelain dolls. The Innocent World designer helped Scarlet pick out her first coordinate – a simple bouse and the Romantic Rose skirt. Though this took place in 2010, it was not until 2012 was involved in the Lolita community in the Commonwealth.
Rococo’s Modern Life is a collection of events, coords, and memories collected from Scarlet’s Lolita adventures in the Commonwealth.
- November 2013: Newbury Street Cupcake Crawl
- September 2013: Lolitas on Beacon Street
- September 2013: Lolitapalooza Music Festival 2: Karaoke Boogaloo
- July 2013: Lolitas and the City
- March 2013: Newbury Spring Stroll
- February 2013: Valentine’s Day Ice Skating
- January 2013: Chocolate Bar Part 3: This Time It’s Personal!