Rococo’s Modern Life
Samantha Parkington, Mary Lennox, Sarah Carew, Jo March, Anne Shirley…characters from literature that had a sense of imagination, dreams, and ambition given the time period they lived in. I first got into Lolita because they style reminded me of the American Girl doll I could never afford, Samantha – she was everyone’s favorite of the AG crew. “Rococo’s Modern Life” is just about the Lolita adventures in the Commonwealth.
- June 2014: The Last Tea Party
- April 2014: Cupcakes and Cookies Exchange
- April 2014: The Wind Rises @ Somerville
- Year End 2013: 25 Lolita Facts About Me
- December 2013: Secret Santa Holiday Party
- November 2013: Let’s Wear Pink to the Museum of Fine Arts
- November 2013: Terry’s Birthday Party
- November 2013: Newbury Street Cupcake Crawl
- September 2013: Lolitas on Beacon Street
- September 2013: Lolitapalooza Music Festival 2: Karaoke Boogaloo
- July 2013: Lolitas and the City
- March 2013: Newbury Spring Stroll
- February 2013: Valentine’s Day Ice Skating
- January 2013: Chocolate Bar Part 3: This Time It’s Personal!